Note: By checking the 'I agree' checkbox. you declare that you are 13 years old or older.
If you are under 13, you are not permitted to register.
It is not necessary to register to view this forum. Please do not register unless you plan to post. If you do not post within two days of registration, your username may be deleted.
Our members list does not provide email addresses. Registering for this forum will not allow you access to a member's email address.
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed
below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.
Although the administrators and moderators of FrappyDoo! will attempt to keep all objectionable
messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of
the author, and neither the owners of FrappyDoo!, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin)
will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar,
sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of FrappyDoo! reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
Violations of the forum rules may result in temporary or permanent suspension of your posting privileges.
- No swearing please. Not even the mildest swear words are allowed. The main reason for this is that we want FrappyDoo to be a family-friendly site. We want everyone to feel comfortable here, which means that even your grandmother, rabbi, or pastor should feel comfortable reading any post on this forum.
The second reason is that with absolutely no swearing allowed, it avoids any possible confusion as to which words are allowed and which aren't. Our guidelines are not based on what is heard on American television, they are based on what we consider a family-oriented atmosphere.
- No coarse language. There are words we all know which technically might not be considered swearing. Most often they refer to body parts, acts, genders, etc. Please don't use them. They might not be swear words, but they are offensive to many. If you're in doubt, find a better way to phrase your thoughts. Be creative!
- FrappyDoo! has an automated censor feature in place. Many of the swear or coarse words will automatically be edited out and replaced with ***'s. If you see that one of your posts has been censored, please edit your post and replace the censored word with an acceptable one.
Please don't try to fool the censor feature by using abbreviations or acronyms for swear words or by purposefully misspelling a swear word. Using an abbreviation for a swear word is just as unacceptable as if you had posted the entire word.
- Be nice to each other. Remember that someone having a different viewpoint from your own is not a hanging offense here at FrappyDoo! Please treat others with the same respect that you would wish to be accorded.
- Do not be condescending in your posts. Comments such as "Hmmmm....Let me think," "Sigh," "What exactly don't you understand?", and "Whatever" can give your post the wrong tone.
- If you feel that someone was rude to you in the forums, please do not respond in kind. Ignore it and reply in a respectful manner. Instead of raising your voice, reinforce your argument. Please email a moderator and let the moderator deal with the other member's behavior.
- Signatures in your posts cannot exceed four lines.
- You may not sell anything on the forum nor put links that earn you money through an affiliate program in any post or in your signature.
- Do not provide links to sites that offer pornography, obscene material, warez, selling of personal information (credit cards), etc.
- Any member found registering under multiple names will have all membership accounts terminated.
- If you are under 13 years old, you may not register or post at FrappyDoo.
- This is not a rule, but a request. Please avoid unfavorable comments about other forums. I would hate to think that someone was over at xyzboard.com complaining about FrappyDoo. It's better to voice your complaints about a site at that site. There's a fine line between gossip and complaining. I think it is more dignified to stay far away from that line.